3 bedroom terraced house for saleKeddington Avenue, Lincoln
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Residential Area
- Excellent Transport Links
- Sizeable Accommodation
- Parking Space
- Wheelchair Access
Situated within close proximity to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House. Located within a highly desirable residential area and allowing access for a wheelchair. Neighbouring multiple amenities; schools, shops and eateries as well as transport links.
Situated within close proximity to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House. Located within a highly desirable residential area and allowing access for a wheelchair. Neighbouring multiple amenities; schools, shops and eateries as well as transport links running directly into the city centre and connecting further to other areas surrounding Lincolnshire. The property itself briefly comprises of an Entrance Porch, Cloakroom, Back Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathrooms and landscaped Front and Rear Gardens and benefiting from parking space.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect alongside double glazed window.
With front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 19' 11" x 10' 10" into recess ( 6.07m x 3.30m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect, telephone socket and featuring an electric fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.86m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink, space for cooker and hob appliance and plumbing for washing machine with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading through to the rear porch.
Utility 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted wall and base level units, storage cupboards, partially tiled, double glazed window to the front aspect and door leading into Kitchen.
With a double glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the rear garden.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, low level flush WC with wash hand basin.
Having loft access, airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 14' 2" ( 3.02m x 4.32m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus recess x 9' 8" ( 3.33m plus recess x 2.95m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and an electric heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 6' 9" into recess ( 3.23m max x 2.06m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and an electric heater.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC; complete with tiled walls and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property can be found an outside light, ramp for wheelchair, timber fencing surrounding the front and side. The rear of the property is fully enclosed via timber fencing, outside tap and light whist enjoying a maintainable landscaped garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.