2 bedroom terraced house for saleHenley Street, Lincoln
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Prime City Centre Location
- Excellent First Time Buy or Investment
This two bedroom mid-terrace house is situated in a prime location close to the centre of historic Cathedral city of Lincoln; with ease of access to nearby and city centre amenities and the university.
This two bedroom mid-terrace house is situated in a prime location close to the centre of historic Cathedral city of Lincoln; with ease of access to nearby and city centre amenities and the university. The property benefits from two good sized reception rooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a low maintenance courtyard garden with decked seating area. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Having main front door, tiled flooring, a radiator, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, door leading to Kitchen and further door leading to Lounge:
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Having a window to the front aspect, a radiator, an electric fire and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 1" ( 3.15m x 1.55m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, a range of base and eye level units with worksurfaces and drawers, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge, boiler, tiled splashbacks and archway leading into Dining Room:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 12' ( 3.15m x 3.66m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, wooden flooring, doors leading to rear garden, a radiator and built-in cupboards.
Landing To The First Floor
Having access to loft space via ladder and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom. Loft space is part boarded and fully insulated.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 12' 1" ( 2.82m x 3.68m )
Having a window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, a radiator and spotlights.
Having rear facing frosted window, a radiator, tiled flooring, three piece white suite comprising low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over, part tiled walls and built-in cupboard.
To the rear there is a courtyard garden with decked seating area, outside light and brick-built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61156862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.