3 bedroom flat for saleDenmark Villas, Hove
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
A delightful garden apartment situated in central Hove and in close proximity to Hove railway station. The property benefits from 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a west facing living room leading into a conservatory and a lovely west facing garden with side access.
Denmark Villas is one of the most popular locations in central Hove situated just round the corner from Hove railway station and within close distance to Church Road with its local shops, restaurants and cafes.
The flat itself benefits from its own street entrance and an outside storage cupboard.
It has three bedrooms; the master with an en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has been superbly finished with an attractive roll-top bath and a separate walk-in shower.
The living space is west facing and leads into the conservatory. There is solid oak flooring throughout the flat except for the conservatory which has engineered oak flooring. The open plan kitchen has been beautifully finished with a central island separating the kitchen and the living space.
The stunning west facing garden has a patio area leading from the conservatory to the lawned section of the garden. There is an attractive brick and flint wall surround with the added extra of side access.
Open Plan Living Space 18' 2" x 13' 5" max ( 5.54m x 4.09m max )
Conservatory 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' 9" max ( 3.84m x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" max x 8' 5" ( 4.19m max x 2.57m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 5' 6" max ( 3.28m x 1.68m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61156892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.