5 bedroom detached house for saleErmyn Way, Leatherhead
- Five double bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Large well maintained rear garden
- Driveway with off street parking for several vehicle's
- Gated property with integral garage
- Separate dining room with Louis V feature fireplace
- Utility room & Study
Don't miss out on this fabulous five double bedroom gated property with five bathrooms, two reception rooms, open place kitchen/family room, large rear garden and driveway with off street parking for several vehicle's. Call Barnard Marcus Epsom today to arrange a viewing!
Belsize House is a beautiful five double bedroom, five bathroom gated detached house boasting an impressive 3036 sq ft and is located in a desirable area of Leatherhead.
Added benefits to this one of a kind property include, driveway with off street parking for several vehicles, Belsize is a gated property offering security, integral garage and if this property doesn't already offer enough it's located in a quiet residential area and close to excellent transport links including M25, Leatherhead & Ashtead Train station offering excellent transport links into Central London.
Step inside this wonderful family home and be welcomed with a stunning entrance hall offering access to a substantial open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining room with family area and separate utility room ideal for entertaining friends and family, and offering access through double patio doors to the large well maintained rear garden with patio and lawn. The entrance hall also leads to a separate dining room/reception room with a Louis V feature fireplace and further access to the rear garden, study & cloakroom. Some of the rooms benefit from English Oak flooring, as well as the doors and the kitchen unit.
The first floor accommodation comprises of five double bedrooms, bedroom one has its very own dressing area & en suite bathroom, bedroom two & three offer great size double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with separate showers, bedroom four also has its very own bathroom suite & bedroom five has a fitted wardrobe & has access to the family bathroom. The first floor also benefits from plenty of storage space and bedroom three & four have fantastic views of the rear garden aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61156901.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.