4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodfield Road, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Recently Completed Two Storey Extension
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- 17' Extended Kitchen
- Popular location
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Recently Completed Two Storey Extension
* Off Road Parking
* Generous Rear Garden
* 17' Extended Kitchen
* Popular location
Double radiator, built-in understairs storage cupboard, stairs.
3.94m x 3.64m (12'11" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed bow window to front, feature log effect fire set in brick built surround, radiator.
3.80m x 5.42m (12'6" x 17'9") maximum.
Fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over with ceramic, double radiator, archway to:
2.61m x 4.97m (8'7" x 16'4") maximum. Fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over with space for large freestanding cooker. Kitchen island with storage under and workspace over, including sink with mixer tap. Double radiator, sloping ceiling with roof lights, double glazed sliding folding doors opening into garden.
Shaped room 4.40m x 1.53m (14'5" x 5') maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, PVCu part glazed door to garden, to garden, door to:
PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, fitted with two piece suite pedestal wash hand basin and low-level wc, double radiator.
Double radiator, door to:
3.94m x 3.66m (12'11" x 12') maximum plus bay double bedroom. PVCu double glazed bow window to front, radiator.
3.84m x 3.02m (12'7" x 9'11") maximum double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
3.88m x 2.51m (12'9" x 8'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
1.98m x 1.67m (6'6" x 5'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
L Shaped room 1.95m x 5.07m (6'5" x 16'8") maximum. Fitted with four piece suite with roll top bath with ornamental feet, wash hand basin with cupboards under, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, double shower enclosure with fitted power shower over and glass screen and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled surround, two PVCu obscure double glazed windows to rear, double radiator.
Generous enclosed rear garden with a variety of shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn. To the front there is a driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61157087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.