2 bedroom chalet for saleCamp Close, Feltwell, Thetford
Sold STC £175,000
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Separate dining room and kitchen
- Single garage
Two bedroom detached chalet in the sought after location of Feltwell and offers flexible and spacious accommodation, separate dining room and kitchen and two double bedrooms. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn and the entrance to the property is via a side door.
Two bedroom detached chalet in the sought after location of Feltwell and offers flexible and spacious accommodation, separate dining room and kitchen and two double bedrooms. with side access through to the side door.
Entrance through from the double glazed side door, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, oak flooring and leading into the:
Lounge 11' 2" x 18' 10" ( 3.40m x 5.74m )
Dining/ Kitchen Area 18' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.74m x 2.90m )
With sliding doors into the garden and an archway through to the:
With double glazed window to rear and side, TV and telephone points, built in electric oven with electric hob, sink and drainer, worksurfaces and tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
With double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, bath with overhead shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin and fully tiled,
With cupboard to the eaves allowing for storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, loft access and radiator.
To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with fencing and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is a single garage and parking space for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61158344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.