4 bedroom detached house for saleHornsmill Way, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £230,000
- Guide Price £230,000 - £260,000
- Modern Three Storey Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms, One With En-Suite
- Detached Garage And Driveway To Front
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
Guide Price £230,000 - £260,000 A detached modern four bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac offering spacious accommodation in a convenient location within Helsby. Ideal for a growing family this property is close to schools, doctors & supermarkets and has access to great transport links.
Guide Price £230,000 - £260,000 Offered with no chain we have a beautiful four double bedroom detached family home within a a popular residential area in Helsby. The accommodation is spread across three floors and is still in show home condition having only been built by Redrow in 2005 the property has been well maintained by its current owners. This property is ideal for a growing family as the spacious accommodation consists of: lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, on the first floor we have the master bedroom with an en-suite, family bathroom and a bedroom moving up to the second floor there are two further double bedrooms. Externally the property has off road parking and a single garage with well stocked gardens to the front and rear. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac the property is well placed for all local amenities including primary & high schools, doctors surgery, library, supermarket. Ideal for those needing to commute as Helsby as the motorway network provides access to many parts of the North West including the city centres of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, stairs leading to First Floor, laminate flooring and a radiator. Doors off leading to Kitchen, Lounge, Cloakroom/W.C.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.02m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, Sliding double glazed doors to the rear elevation, electric fire with marble surround, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.95m x 2.90m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, built in electric double oven, built in gas hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel one and a half sink with single drainer. There is space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher and fully tiled floor. In the Dining Area the floor continues to be fully tiled and there is a PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
PVC double glazed door to the rear garden, wall and base units with work surface over. Stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas boiler, fully tiled floor and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, airing cupboard containing hot water tank, radiator, and stairs leading to Second Floor.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.07m )
Duel aspect PVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, two double built in wardrobes and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, walk in shower with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., radiator, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, double built in wardrobe and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap,low level w.c., fully tiled walls and karndean flooring and a radiator.
Skylight to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" plus recess x 9' 9" ( 3.56m plus recess x 2.97m )
Dorma PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wood sky/light to the rear elevation, loft hatch, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Dorma PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wood double glazed skylight to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Detached garage with driveway and lawned area.
Two slate patio areas, water feature and monolith, lawned area with well established borders and a side gate. The garden is not overlooked and it is understood that it is south facing.
Power and light with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61161167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.