3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Drayton, OXON , OX14
Offers in Region of £468,000
- Extensive and flexible living space
- Large, south facing, mature garden
- Double bedrooms
- Proximity to village amenities and to public transport links
- Good storage throughout, including large workshop
- Defined laundry/utility area in kitchen
- Parking for multiple cars
- Bi-fold doors to rear of property
- Light and airy upper hallway
- Ensuite guest bedroom
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house right in the heart of this sought after and convenient village location, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The significantly extended impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size, comprising of extensive living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property consists of solid oak front door leading through to a spacious entrance hall and family kitchen. The ground floor also consists of shower room, dining room, sitting room/study (could also be used a 4th bedroom), lounge and glass roofed sun room with stunning bi-fold doors leading to the beautiful, mature 70ft south facing garden. The garden also includes a large vegetable patch and 25ft workshop.
Stairs lead off the entrance hall to a light and spacious landing with 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom with free standing bath. Bedroom 3 has a guest ensuite.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61174769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58z-yrwx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.