2 bedroom cottage for saleCold Hill, Berry Brow, Huddersfield
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Two Bedroom Character Cottage
- Packed With Character & Charming Features
- Delightful Location
BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM 'CHOCOLATE BOX' CHARACTER END OF TERRACE, GRADE ll LISTED COTTAGE. LOCATED IN A SEMI RURAL HAMLET CLOSE TO BERRY BROW.
The property is located in Berry Brow, a semi-rural village in West Yorkshire, situated about 2 miles (3 km) south of Huddersfield. A good bus service operates locally and there are excellent road links to Huddersfield and surrounding towns an villages.
This delightful and unique property includes a pretty, private and securely fenced cottage garden with a patio to the front. It enjoys fabulous views over open countryside and offers characterful features such as an Inglenook fireplace, beams, mullioned windows and exposed trusses.
This cottage will suit first time buyers, professionals and those looking to downsizing.
Lounge 19' 5" x 14' 11" max ( 5.92m x 4.55m max )
A beautifully presented, spacious room, the focal point being an Inglenook fireplace housing a gas log burner. The room has exposed beams, lintels and stone work, mullioned windows to the front and side elevations; both with pretty window seats, a radiator, an under-stairs cupboard and a door leading to the kitchen. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a Belfast sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated electric hob and oven and spaces for a fridge freezer and a washing machine. The room has a single glazed window to the rear, a radiator, exposed beams and trusses and a tiled floor. The gas boiler is housed here.
With exposed wooden floorboards and doors leading to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 7" max ( 4.42m x 2.62m max )
A really pretty bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, exposed brickwork, beams and trusses. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and mullioned single glazed windrows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 1" ( 3.45m x 1.85m )
A good sized bedroom with exposed stonework and character beams. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and mullioned single glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has polished wooden floorboards, exposed lintels and trusses, a radiator and single glazed mullioned windows to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a flagged patio area, a lawn and a shed, all enclosed within securely fenced boundaries, so ideal for those with children and/or pets.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Huddersfield Road. Turn right onto Huddersfield Road/A6024Continue straight onto Huddersfield Road/A616. Turn right onto Waingate. Continue onto Bridge Street. Turn right onto Lady House Lane. Turn right onto Cold Hill Lane. Continue to the top of the lane. The property is situated at the end of the row of terraced cottages on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.