3 bedroom town house for saleNether Hall Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £230,000
- Kitchen / Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- En Suite
- Guest WC
No chain! A three bedroom end terrace townhouse presented in excellent condition and ready to move in. Situated on the popular Nether Hall Development, this family home is well connected and offers a range of local amenities nearby. The property also benefits from a larger kitchen / diner.
No chain! A three bedroom end terrace townhouse presented in excellent condition and ready to move in. Situated on the popular Nether Hall Development, this family home is well connected and offers a range of local amenities nearby. With a large open plan kitchen / dining area and a garden to the rear, viewing is highly advised!
Stairs to first floor and radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiling to walls.
Dining Area 12' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.46m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Open plan to Kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.55m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, space for range cooker and overhead extractor, tiled flooring, cupboard housing central heating boiler and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front radiator and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.55m max x 4.06m max )
Two x double glazed windows, radiator and electric fireplace.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Two x double glazed windows to front, overstairs storage cupboard and radiator,
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to walls and heated towel radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, spot lights and extractor fan.
Lawn with fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61175501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.