5 bedroom detached house for saleKennett, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire
Sold STC £405,000
- Provides 1,648 sq ft of accommodation;
- A range of fitted kitchen appliances are included;
- Generous sized living areas;
- Spacious master bedroom which boasts an en-suite shower room and two sets of fitted wardrobes;
- There are four further bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Double garage;
- NHBC cover;
- Private garden to the rear of the property;
- Flooring and Turf included;
- READY TO MOVE INTO
An opportunity to acquire a stylish and substantial 1,648 sq ft, 5 bedroom, three storey town house with a double garage, in the sought after village of Kentford, close to Newmarket.
The ground floor comprises of an well-equipped open plan kitchen/dining room - ideal for entertaining, generously sized living room with access onto the garden, a separate dining room, cupboard and WC.
The first floor of this property offers two guest bedrooms, family bathroom and the impressive master bedroom, which boasts an en-suite shower room and two built-in wardrobes. Two further double bedrooms and shower room occupy the second floor.
The property also benefits from a great view overlooking the public open space and an impressive double garage for two cars.
Our top ten features of this superb property:
* Provides 1,648 sq ft of accommodation;
* A range of fitted kitchen appliances are included;
* Generous sized living areas;
* Spacious master bedroom which boasts an en-suite shower room and two sets of fitted wardrobes;
* There are four further bedrooms and two bathrooms;
* Double garage;
* NHBC cover;
* Private garden to the rear of the property;
* Flooring and Turf included;
* READY TO MOVE INTO.
Anvil Way is a superb development of just thirteen 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses situated in the popular village of Kentford, close to Newmarket.
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61176236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.