2 bedroom bungalow for saleRockmount, Merse Way, Kippford, Dalbeattie, DG5
Offers Over £245,000
- Located in the sought after Solway Coast village of Kippford.
- Close to Kippford Yacht club and marina.
- A beautifully renovated and extended bungalow with comfortable accommodation.
- Property features: Karndean flooring. Oak doors. Oak fitted kitchen. Decorative glass.
- Large Conservatory enhancing the garden.
- Sitting Room. Kitchen and Dining Area.
- Two Bedrooms. Integral Garage. Garden.
Rockmount is a delightful bungalow in a quiet and long established development of individual residences. The current owner has very recently completely refurbished the house to a very high standard, and has added an elegant conservatory to the front. Decoration and fittings are tasteful throughout, and of particular note are the decorative glass inserts by Lara Aldridge in the bathroom and hallway doors. The flooring is Karndean 'Van Gogh' range throughout, with the exception of the two bedrooms which are carpeted. All the internal doors are oak, and the door into the garage is a double grade security door. The oak fitted kitchen has an oil fired Rayburn 650 which powers the central heating and hot water. A Clearview 500 wood burning stove adds cosiness to the sitting room when needed, and two 180 litre hot water tanks are plumbed in parallel in the loft to provide a long lasting hot water supply. The loft is floored in large part, and the flooring sits on raised 'loft legs', allowing the insulation below to remain undisturbed.
The addition of a patio to the front adjacent to the conservatory truly brings the outside in, and the pleasing garden is mainly laid to lawn with a number of mature shrubs adding colour and depth. The newly tarmacked driveway leads to the garage door, and has ample space to park two vehicles.
EPC Rating = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61177997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAD160002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Castle Douglas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.