1 bedroom apartment for saleJasmine House, Gants Hill
Withdrawn from Market £250,000
- 1 bedroom apartment - 2nd floor
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secured video phone entry
- Private balcony
- Private secured underground parking
- Elevator serviced apartment block
- 1 minutes walk to Gants Hill Underground Station
- CALL US NOW AS VIEWINGS ARE BEING BOOKED!
Century 21 in Ilford are delighted to bring to the sales market this hugely impressive 1 bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after development in Gants Hill named Jasmine House. Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, the property is only a minute's walk (approx.) from Gants Hill Underground Station meaning commuting in and around London and Essex will be a doddle! Drivers out there will also be pleased to know that this apartment comes with it's own allocated parking space in the secured underground car park.
Available with a long lease and on a chain free basis, this stunning apartment features a luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, stainless steel gas hob with matching oven and grill. The spacious living area also features large sliding glazed doors which open out onto the private balcony.
Being ready to move into immediately will appeal to many 1st time buyers but also investors will be particularly keen with a rental income estimated at approx. £1200pcm and with so many great features we are expecting high levels of interest so call now and book your viewing before missing out!
Lease term: Approximately 116 years remaining
Service charge: Approximately £2400 PA (Expected to be reduced in the near future)
Ground rent: Approximately £150 PA
DISCLAIMER Century 21 Ilford are the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyance/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61178165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101903003749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charlesons, Gants Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.