3 bedroom property for saleMixed Use Investment King Street, Blackpool
- CENTRALLY LOCATED MIXED-USE INVESTMENT
- THREE SHOPS & THREE FLATS
- FULLY LET GENERATING £18,019 PA
- SHOPS ARE LET AS ONE LARGE UNIT AT £375 PCM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FACING NEW TALBOT GATEWAY DEVELOPEMENT
- PARTLY RENOVATED
- CALL IN ADVANCE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Centrally located mixed-use investment, comprising of three shops and three flats, fully let producing £18,019 per annum with capacity to increase. This corner site borders the East Topping Street Car Park and faces the new Talbot Gateway development. The property has been partly renovated and has huge potential. Call now for more information on this excellent investment.
The three shops are currently rented as one large unit at £375 pcm
Rented at £390 pcm
Rented at £390 pcm
Rented at £346.66 pcm
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property. The property is being sold by a director of this company.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.