4 bedroom terraced house for saleBedford Avenue, Birkenhead
Offers Over £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom
- Great Family Home
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
Great family home; Jones & Chapman bring to market this four bedroom mid-terrace property. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, downstairs w/c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom. Viewing is recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom mid-terrace property. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, downstairs w/c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this well-presented home.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, double glazed patio doors and an electric feature fire place. With a television point and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. With a electric oven with gas hobs and partial tiling. Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, w/c and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 11' x 14' 10" At Furthest Point ( 3.35m x 4.52m At Furthest Point )
Double glazed windows to the rear of the property, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" excluding recess x 9' 8" ( 2.79m excluding recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.08m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, a Shower cubicle and a wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.