2 bedroom apartment for saleFalmer Road, Rottingdean, Brighton
Sold STC £365,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fantastic Views
- Electric Gated Entrance
This delightful apartment comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms with a balcony in a beautiful secure gated parkland estate. This property offers an electric gated entrance with an entry phone system.
This delightful apartment comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms with a balcony in a beautiful secure gated parkland estate. This property offers an electric gated entrance with an entry phone system. Situated on the first floor on the eastern side of the development away from the main road enjoying stunning views of the South Downs. The property is considered to be in very good decorative order and is complemented by a spacious living room. The home further benefits from gas heating and underground secure allocated parking.
Rottingdean Place is a private estate of apartments and houses surrounded by acres of land + set in the South Downs national park is also within the boundaries of the beautiful, picturesque and semi rural village of Rottingdean.
Benefits also include having a private indoor heated swimming pool complex, sauna, gym, tennis court and allocated underground parking. To truly appreciate this property, viewings are highly recommended!
Cupboard. Radiator. Entry phone.
WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 23' 7" ( 4.04m max x 7.19m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed French doors leading to private balcony. Electric fire place. Radiator. Telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 16' max into recess x 7' 5" max into recess ( 4.88m max into recess x 2.26m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Part tiling. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 14' 9" max into recess ( 3.43m x 4.50m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front and side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Bidet. Part tiling. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 9' 6" ( 3.38m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. WC. Part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.