1 bedroom flat for saleBenjamin Gooch Way, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- EXCEPTIONAL LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HIGH QUALITY FINISH THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH KITCHEN OFF
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FEATURE ARCHED CEILINGS
- WC AND SEPARATE BATHROOM WITH DRESSING AREA
- PART OF THE ORIGINAL NORFOLK AND NORWICH HOSPITAL
- ALLOCATED PARKING IN SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN! This individual lower ground floor apartment offers unique accommodation that really needs to be seen to appreciate the quality of accommodation that's on offer! Internal viewing is highly recommended!
This shared entrance hall is shared with only one other resident and has easy access from St Stephens Road.
The spacious entrance hall gives a welcoming entrance into the property and has solid American oak flooring, storage cupboard and electric fuseboard and offers access through to the cloakroom and living area.
Suite comprising low level wc and pedestal sink with tiled splash backs, spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and air purifying system.
Open Plan Living Accommodation 15' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.39m )
This spacious room has three sash windows to the front aspect drawing in an abundance of light. The American oak flooring continues from the entrance hall to the living room and kitchen area. Within this room there is an electric panel heater, radio point, telephone point, satellite point and located off of the living room is the fully fitted kitchen with door leading to the master suite.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
This fully fitted kitchen is located just off the living area and comes with fully fitted with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer, spotlighting and American oak flooring.
Master Bedroom 18' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.10m )
This spacious retreat away from the main living accommodation is almost cave like with its feature arched ceilings and calming ambience. The room still continues its seamless American oak flooring into the master suite and offers telephone point, television point, electric panel heater and uPVC double glazed fie escape window to side aspect. Leading from the master bedroom is the dressing area.
Within this dressing area is a double and single wardrobe providing storage with the American oak flooring continued and access through to the bathroom.
uPVC double glazed fire escape window to side aspect, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and rainfall shower head, pedestal sink, low level wc, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail and ample storage cupboards providing storage.
From the Unthank Road office proceed along Unthank Road into the city centre upon reaching the roundabout take your second exit onto Convent Road and at the following roundabout take your fourth exit onto Chapelfield Road following the road to the roundabout before coming back on yourself onto Chapelfield Road and then take your first left onto Wessex Street and follow the road along into Benjamin Gooch Way where you will see a gated development on your right hand Side.
By Foot the property will be located by access from St Stephens road. The property is located in the most recent conversion which is to the right of the Pavilion as you are looking at it from St Stephens Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.