4 bedroom bungalow for saleGreenside, Denby Dale, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £260,000
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£285,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom Bungalow
- Well Appointed Throughout
- Two Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom, First Floor WC
- Gardens Front & Rear, Garage, Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£285,000
RARELY AVAILABLE SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE OF DENBY DALE.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£285,000
The property is located in Denby Dale, a village and civil parish in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees in West Yorkshire, to the south east of Huddersfield. The village ha excellent road and rail network links to nearby villages and towns and further afield to Huddersfield, Wakefield and Leeds.
This property benefits from exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented front and rear gardens and includes a garage with a workshop area to the back and ample off road parking. There may be scope to improve, extend and add further value.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.89m max x 3.38m max )
A spacious, carpeted L-shaped room. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan and hood and spaces for a washing machine and a fridge freezer.
The boiler is housed here and the room has a radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
A door leads to the driveway and a further door leads through to the lounge/diner.
Lounge Area 15' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.10m )
A carpeted room with a feature stone fireplace with an electric flame effect fire, a radiator and windows to the front and side elevations with secondary glazing. Open plan to the dining area.
Dining Area 11' 3" Including stairs x 11' 3" ( 3.43m Including stairs x 3.43m )
A spacious carpeted room with a radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor.
A carpeted hallway with doors leading to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max including wardrobes x 13' 8" ( 3.45m max including wardrobes x 4.17m )
A good sized carpeted bedroom with fitted wardrobes and furniture, coving, a radiator and triple glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four/second Reception 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
A spacious carpeted room with a radiator, double glazed sliding doors to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
A well appointed bathroom suite comprising a wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, concealed cistern WC and a good sized shower cubicle. The room has vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, a ladder style heated towel rail, a useful airing cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and an extractor fan.
A carpeted landing with doors leading to two bedrooms and a WC.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.34m )
A spacious carpeted bedroom with a radiator, built-in wardrobes and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 9' 8" max into door recess ( 4.19m x 2.95m max into door recess )
A carpeted bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a wash hand basin with a vanity unit beneath and a low level WC. The room is carpeted and has a skylight and part tiled walls.
Crossgates lead onto an ample tarmaced driveway which leads to a good sized single garage with power, light, plumbing, an up and over door, a window to the side elevation and a pedestrian door to the rear garden. To the rear of the garage is space for a workshop.
To the front and side of the property is a substantial lawned area with borders of plants, trees and shrubs. A further set of double gates allows access for a caravan or mobile home.
To the rear of the bungalow is a beautifully presented, well tendered, landscaped, mature garden with two lawned areas and a flagged patio, all securely fenced, so ideal for those with children and/or pets. The garden has a shed and borders bursting with shrubs, trees and plants.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Towngate and continue forward towards New Mill on Station Road. At the New Mill crossroads bear left on to Penistone Road and continue forward. At the Sovereign Inn turn right and then immediate left towards Barnsley. Continue into Denby Dale on Wakefield Road and then left on to Leak Hall Lane. Turn right on to Woodside and left on to Woodside. Turn left on to Greenside where the property is located on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.