3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWardcliffe Road, Weymouth
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Weymouth Local Amenities
- Popular Residential Location
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom property. The property consist of a separate lounge and dining room, kitchen, conservatory, rear garden, three bedrooms and off road parking, situated within 1 mile of Weymouth town centre and is near the local amenities,
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom property. The property consist of a separate lounge and dining room, kitchen, conservatory, rear garden, three bedrooms and off road parking, situated within 1 mile of Weymouth town centre and is near the local amenities, Please call now to arrange your viewing.
Door to front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 13' Into Bay x 11' ( 3.96m Into Bay x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Gas fire place. Ceiling lights. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 11' ( 3.28m x 3.35m )
Fire Place with a working fire. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 7' 6" ( 5.31m x 2.29m )
Single Glazed window to rear and side. Door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. 2 X Radiator. Ceiling light points.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.62m x 3.02m )
Laminated flooring. Radiator. French doors to garden.
Double glazed window to rear and side. Loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Single glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. tiling. Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Paved area. Laid to grass with a range of trees and flowers. Laid to paved at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180439.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.