Office for sale4, Albert Road, Queensbury, Bradford, BD13
Removed 2,012 sq. ft. | £100,000
- 2,012 sq ft (186 sq m)
- For Sale By Auction 29th September
- Guide Price: £90,000 - £100,000
- Character office building
- Potential for residential conversion and other uses STPP
- Prominent main road frontage
- 5 from shops/supermarket
- £90,000 - £100,000
A substantial character double fronted period office building, originally built as Council offices with potential for residential conversion or various other uses subject to planning consent. The property has a small forecourt with ample on street parking to the side and front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61181108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Walker Singleton, Commercial on 01422 430000.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.