2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStoney Lane, Taylor Hill, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£125,000
- Two Bedroom
- End Terrace Property
- Popular Location of Taylor Hill
- Front & Rear Gardens
- On Street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£125,000 Brought to the market with William H Brown is this two bedroom end-terrace property in the popular location of Taylor Hill within close proximity to local amenities and Huddersfield town centre.
Brought to the market with William H Brown is this two bedroom end-terrace property in the popular location of Taylor Hill within close proximity to local amenities. In brief the property boasts: Entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor with access to the cellar space. To the first floor there is the two bedrooms, study and house bathroom. Externally the property offers both front and rear gardens and on-street parking.
Enter the property through the wooden front door into the entrance hallway with a central heated radiator and the staircase to access the first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" Into Recess x 14' 11" ( 4.24m Into Recess x 4.55m )
Features an electric fireplace with wall lighting, two central heated radiators and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 15' 5" Plus Recess x 9' 1" ( 4.70m Plus Recess x 2.77m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. Offering a gas oven and four-ring gas hob with plumbing available for a washing machine and a central heated radiator. There is a door to access the cellar space and one to access the side of the property with two double glazed windows to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing space provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 8' 3" Into Recess Plus Door Recess ( 4.55m x 2.51m Into Recess Plus Door Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from a feature fireplace with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" Maximum To Bulkhead x 8' 1" Maximum ( 3.61m Maximum To Bulkhead x 2.46m Maximum )
Providing loft access with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath, a wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is partly tiled with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Study 6' 7" x 5' 11" Into Recess ( 2.01m x 1.80m Into Recess )
Housing the central heating boiler with a double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Externally the property offers gardens to the front and rear.
To the front is lawned garden with a flower bed and a pathway leading up to the front door. There is a gate leading through to the rear of the property.
To the rear is a stone pathway with a lawned garden area including a stone-built shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61183649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.