3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Chappell, Cardiff
Sold STC £235,000
- WELL PRESENTED
- AMPLE GARDEN
- NEW KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING
**A FANTASTIC LOCATION** A recently decorated property set in a sought after location offering attractive accommodation. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge, diner and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
**A FANTASTIC LOCATION** A recently decorated property set in a sought after location offering attractive accommodation. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge, diner and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. This property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, an ample rear garden and off road parking with close proximity to Whitchurch village, school, restaurants, amenities, parks, the canal and the local train station.
Enter via timber door with a window to the front, carpet flooring, radiator and under stair storage.
Lounge 14' x 12' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.86m )
A good size lounge with a bay window to the front, feature tiled fire place, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 12' In to door ( 2.82m x 3.66m In to door )
With a window to the rear, space for a family dining table, carpet, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 7' 8" ( 1.91m x 2.34m )
A recently fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, electric oven and hob, bowl and a half sink with mixer tap, window to the rear, tiled splash backs, lino flooring and under stair storage.
Ideal for storage or could be made in to a utility area with a door to the front and open to the garden.
With a window to the side, carpet flooring, attic access and power point.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 11" into door ( 3.58m x 3.63m into door )
A very good size double bedroom with a window to the front, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.15m )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 8" MAX ( 2.62m x 2.34m MAX )
A single bedroom with built in storage, window to the front, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
A neutral three piece suite with bath, W/c. wash hand basin, lino flooring, radiator, tiled splash backs, extractor and windows to the side and rear.
With of road parking for up to two cars and laid lawn.
An ample garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61183700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.