5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenfields, Whetstone, Leicester
Sold STC £210,000
- REDUCED FROM £224,950
- Five bedroom extended semi-detached house
- Four reception rooms & Conservatory
- Garage and off road parking
- No upward chain
This five bedroom semi-detached property is a must view to appreciate the wealth of potential on offer! The property boasts a host of options to renovate the kitchen including knocking through into the utility room and playroom to make a large, stunning kitchen/diner**. No upward chain.
Upon entering into the property you will find the main entrance hallway is accessed from the porch and in turn leads into the lounge/diner which also gives access to the conservatory. Also from the entrance you access the utility room which leads to the kitchen and playroom which in itself presents the opportunity to make a large open plan lounge/diner **. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the study room. The first floor offers five bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Externally is a rear and side garden which come both laid to lawn and with a decked seating area and the front allows for ample off road parking and leads to the garage. Internal inspection is advised to appreciate the wealth of opportunities on offer.
** Subject to relevant planning permissions being gained.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed windows to front and side and tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, cloaks cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 23' 8" x 9' 10" ( 7.21m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to rear, gas fireplace and two radiators.
Dining Room 5' 5" x 12' 9" ( 1.65m x 3.89m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear and radiator.
L Shaped Kitchen 12' 6" max x 16' max ( 3.81m max x 4.88m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Third Reception Room 9' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front, french doors to the rear and radiator.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 10' 3" ( 2.69m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with tiled flooring.
With loft access, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 9' 7" plus recess ( 4.04m max x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" plus wardrobes x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.07m plus wardrobes x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 5' 4" ( 3.71m x 1.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 7" plus recess x 5' 4" ( 2.92m plus recess x 1.63m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., radiator and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for several vehicles.
Garage 18' 11" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.77m max x 3.53m max )
With up and over front door, power, lighting, double glazed window and door to side.
Side & Rear Garden
There are gardens to the side and rear of the property. The gardens have a decked seating area which leads onto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61183706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.