2 bedroom apartment for saleTraffic Street, Derby
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CLOSE TO DERBY RAILWAY STATION AND DERBY CITY CENTRE
Compendium Living is excited to introduce Castleward a Fantastic new residential opportunity at the gateway to Derby - Englands most central city. Open house event saturday 25th March 10.00 to 12.00pm
Compendium Living is excited to introduce Castleward a Fantastic new residential opportunity at the gateway to Derby - Englands most central city.
Situated between Derby Midland Railway Station and the city centre, there has never been a more perfectly positioned development.
In one direction Castleward is just a short walk from all the cultural happenings of Derby city centre and the amenities of Westfield shopping complex. And in the other direction it's just a few hundred yards to the newly refurbished station where there are a number of high speed rail connections to London St Pancras International daily, plus routes to all major UK cities putting Nottingham, Leicester and Sheffield all within easy reach.
Castleward is ideal for commuters as it is in the centre of the region's extensive road network and only 14.9 miles from East Midlands Airport*. Whether you're traveling to a nearby city, around the country or even much further afield getting about couldn't be more straightforward.
Whether you're discovering Derby for the first time, or rediscovering it after many years, you'll find living as Castleward will make it easy to enjoy all that's on offer in vibrant and varied surrounding area.
En Suite Shower Room
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61183763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.