2 bedroom terraced house for saleStockbridge Road, Fulflood, Winchester
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Highly Requested Location
- Victorian Terrace House
- Modernisation Required
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Basement
- First Floor Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
Located in the highly requested area of Fulflood only a stone's throw from Winchester Train Station, lies this attractive two bedroom Victorian terrace house requiring modernisation. Offering huge potential and scope to improve with accommodation set over three floors and a delightful garden.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain, this period terrace house which is located in the highly requested area of Fulflood only a stone's throw away from Winchester Train Station and local amenities.
This attractive Victorian house would ideal benefit from a schedule of modernisation and comprises of a wealth of accommodation arranged over three floors.
Upon entering you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, staircases lead to the basement and first floor. The living accommodation consists of a front elevation living room with an opening to the dining room. The kitchen has wall and base units with ample space for appliances, side window and access to the garden. The spacious basement lends itself perfectly for conversion into a more habitable living space.
The first floor landing gives access to two well proportioned double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom.
Outside there is a front forecourt garden with retaining walls and gated pathway. The rear garden enjoys a north easterly aspect and is approximately 60 ft in length, nicely landscaped with patio and lawn with well stocked edging borders and a green house.
Living Room 12' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 3.58m max )
Dining Room 13' max x 8' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 2.72m max )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.01m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 5" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.70m max x 3.84m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 2.97m max )
Front & Rear Gardens
On Road Permit Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61183784.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.