2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRufford Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
Sold STC £95,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
An immaculately presented two bedroom semi detached property situated on a generous plot befitting from having two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and a re fitted kitchen and bathroom. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate the condition and accommodation on offer.
An immaculately presented two bedroom semi detached property situated on a generous plot befitting from having two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and a re fitted kitchen and bathroom. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate the condition and accommodation on offer. In brief the property comprises of having entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate wick. Outside there is a lawned front and side gardens and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the side, understairs storage and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 13' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 4.22m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, a fireplace with electric fire, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and double glazed door providing access to the garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 10' ( 3.48m max x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range wall and base unit and work surface over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, a wall mounted combination central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and a pantry.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, wc, wall mounted radiator, inset lighting and partly tiled wall coverings.
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a low flush wc.
Outside the property to the front and side there are lawned gardens and to the rear of the property there is a enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.