3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, North Muskham
- Exceptionally well presented bungalow
- Large lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen and utility
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite plus a shower room
- Sizeable and delightful plot
- Early viewing essential
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached bungalow, situated on a pretty plot towards the edge of this popular village location. This spacious bungalow offers a reception hallway, large lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory to the rear, three bedrooms, en-suite plus a shower room. The property stands on sizeable and delightful plot and is a particular feature of this lovely home. In addition the property is double glazed and has oil fired central heating. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61184192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6942925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.