2 bedroom flat for saleBalfour, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79
Sold STC £95,000
- L Shaped Hall
- Balcony With Glorious Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Electric Heating
- UPVC D/G Windows
- Access Via Lift
- Town Centre Position
We are favoured with instructions to offer for sale this well presented town centre flat situated within Strode House enjoying a sixth floor position. The property has glorious views over Tamworth town centre, Tamworth Castle and Lady Meadow.
In our opinion the property would provide an excellent buy to let opportunity or a perfect home for somebody wishing to down size having the benefit of living within the town centre.
In greater detail the property comprises:-
HALL: being L shaped and complete with part glazed entrance door, sapele doors off, ceiling light point, cloaks cupboard, electric storage heater, door intercom to the main entrance.
LOUNGE: 12'2" x 8'11" (3.71M x 2.71M) enjoying a mahogany Adam style fireplace with granite hearth, two ceiling light points to the coved ceiling, glazed door from the hall, door and window onto the balcony which overlooks Lady Meadow and enjoys a tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 6'10" x 12'1" (2.08M x 3.68M) with a doorway from the kitchen, internal window from the lounge, refitted with a range of kitchen furniture finished in Maple with contrasting work surfaces over, chrome door furniture, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, base and wall cupboards, electric cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled splash, storage cupboard and pantry, window overlooking Lady Meadow.
BEDROOM 1: 16'1" x 8'11" max. (4.9M x 2.71M) enjoying a window and viewing towards the castle, ceiling light point to the coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: 12'1" x 8'11" (3.68M x 2.71M) with a window and viewing towards the castle, ceiling light point to the coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes with two sets of double doors.
BATHROOM: enjoying a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., ceramic wall tiling, ceiling light point.
1. TENURE We understand the property is leasehold. (We would advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to the vendors solicitors prior to exchange of contracts.)
2. LOCAL AUTHORITY Tamworth Borough Council, Marmion House, Lichfield Street, Tamworth.
3. COUNCIL TAX We understand this property has been placed in Council Tax Band A. (This information is provided from the Council Tax Valuation List Web Site at www.voa.gov.uk).
4. FIXTURES & FITTINGS As per these sales details with carpets, curtains, blinds, washing machine and cooker included in the sale.
5. SERVICES We understand that all mains services with the exception of gas are available to the property. (We would advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries as to the availability and suitability of any connection with this property with the relevant service provider prior to exchange of contracts.)
6. SERVICE CHARGE We understand there is a service charge including insurance premium payable for the property. Further details will be available from the agent.
7. VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS By prior appointment with Calders Residential on (01827) 66686.
8. FURTHER INFORMATION Please note that the agents have not tested the heating system or any appliance within this property and purchasers should make their own enquiries and inspections.
Please note that items shown within the photographs are not necessarily included within the sale.
THE CALDERS RESIDENTIAL HOME LOAN SERVICE
Instant access to the above service is freely given to all vendors and purchasers.
Our Home Loans Service guarantees professional advice and assistance on all aspects of property, finance and purchase. Our objective is to ensure that vendors and purchasers benefit from the very best terms that the mortgage market has to offer. We aim to give value to all our clients from the first time buyer to established purchasers looking for tax efficiency in their mortgage solution.
For your FREE ADVICE that can save you a fortune contact US ON (01827) 66686 NOW!!!
PURPOSE OF THESE PARTICULARS
The information given in these particulars is intended to help you decide whether you wish to view this property and to avoid wasting your time in viewing unsuitable properties. We have tried to make sure that these particulars are accurate but to a large extent we have to rely on what the client tells us about the property.
We are unable to verify every piece of information ourselves as the cost of doing so would be prohibitive and we do not wish to unnecessarily add to the cost of any transaction.
Once you find the property you wish to acquire you will need to carry out more investigations into the property than it is practical or reasonable for an estate agent to do when preparing particulars. For example we have not carried out any kind of survey on the property to look for structural defects and would advise any interested party to obtain a surveyor's report before exchanging contracts. We have not checked whether any equipment in the property (such as heating systems) are in working order and would advise these are checked. You should also instruct a solicitor to investigate all legal matters relating to the property. Your solicitor will also agree with the vendors what items (for example fixtures and fittings) will be included in the sale.
In addition to the above please read the printed additional guidance on the bottom of the front page.
Please note your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage or other loans secured on it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61184834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A51629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Calders Residential, Tamworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.