2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorley Lane, Studley, Calne
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Superb village location
- BUILDING PLOT
- Investment potential
Situated in the village of Studley Little Foxes is being sold CHAIN FREE and offers a superb investment opportunity for a building plot or refurbishment project.
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £240,000 for Little Foxes, Norley Lane, Studley Calne SN11 9LN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Allen & Harris 17 High Street, Calne SN11 0BS (01249 814681) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.67m x 4.52m )
Dining Room 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
Kitchen 12' 2" (max) x 9' 10" ( 3.71m (max) x 3.00m )
Utility Room 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Bedroom One 14' (max) x 12' ( 4.27m (max) x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' (max) ( 3.66m x 3.66m (max) )
Gardens surround the property and give a good degree of privacy.
Parking to the front of the property for one to two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61186667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.