3 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Drive, Little Plumstead, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular Broadland village location
SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR BROADLAND VILLAGE! With good local Schools and easy access to Norwich City centre the property offers space and flexibility. With nice landscaped gardens to the rear, garage, double glazing and gas central heating, an early viewing is recommended.
Double glazed door to the front, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 10' 3" x 17' 2" ( 3.12m x 5.23m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 2" x 13' 10" ( 3.10m x 4.22m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights, double glazed window to the rear and door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to the front, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Master Bedroom 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in triple wardrobes, TV and telephone points, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.07m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, telephone point, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Enlarged single garage with remote controlled electric roller door, matching personal door to the front, uPVC door to the rear leading to the garden and sensor lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a landscaped garden with sand pit, raised decking area, range of mature trees and shrubs, outside tap and storage shed with lighting. Ref: 34484
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61186694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.