3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePresland Court, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £171,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Separate dining room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after location of Lakenheath. The property is spacious inside and has a separate dining room, living room and kitchen also a conservatory to the rear garden. The front of the property has a single parking space and is mainly shingled.
Three bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after location of Lakenheath. The property is spacious inside and has a separate dining room, living room and kitchen also a conservatory to the rear garden. The front of the property has a single parking space and is mainly shingled and a wall enclosing the property.
With double glazed door and double glazed window to the side, lino flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to the first floor with understairs storage, radiator, TV and telephone point. From the lounge is the:
Dining Room 8' 9" x 16' 11" ( 2.67m x 5.16m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear, access to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
Of upvc construction, lights, TV, telephone point and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, sink and drainer, oven and hob, extractor fan, telephone point, radiator, double glazed windows to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge onto the landing. With an airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 16' 11" ( 2.67m x 5.16m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator and is a large double bedroom.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.95m )
With built in double wardrobes, double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Which again has a double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with overhead shower attachment, part tiling, wc, wash hand basin which is a vanity unit.
To the rear of the property there is a garden which is mainly patioed with a small decking area and also a shingled area. The rear garden does also have a shed. To note the rear garden is also fully enclosed by fencing and there is a side access round to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61186715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.