4 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Lane, London
Offers in Excess of £1,000,000
- In excess of 2,200 Sq Ft
- Immaculate Condition
- Gated Front Garden
- Large Garage
- Ample Storage
A fantastic end of terrace four bedroom period family home for sale located within close proximity to the amenities of Norbury, Streatham Common and Crystal Palace.
A fantastic end of terrace four bedroom period family home for sale located within close proximity to the amenities of Norbury, Streatham Common and Crystal Palace. The well presented accommodation comprises three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master suite with ample built-in storage and large en-suite bathroom incorporating a Jacuzzi bath, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a stunning mature rear garden with dining terrace, car port and garage. The property provides further scope for development subject to the relevant permissions with a large loft that has been semi-converted to provide three inter-connecting rooms currently accessed by a ladder.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.93m x 4.14m )
Reception Room 14' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.58m )
Family Room 17' x 13' 5" ( 5.18m x 4.09m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 22' 7" x 10' 9" ( 6.88m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.95m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 13' 6" ( 5.03m x 4.11m )
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.24m )
Garage 16' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.