3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCadwell Drive, Maidenhead
Sold STC £465,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & PARKING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
In a quiet cul-de-sac on this ever popular development, a well presented and spacious three bedroom semi with large living room, kitchen and breakfast room, and delightful gardens. Highly recommended and no onward chain.
Enclosed Entrance Porch
with sealed unit double glazed entrance door, light point, power point, glazed door to
double radiator, cloaks cupboard with coats/storage space, understairs cupboard, door to garage.
low level w.c, wash hand basin, front aspect window.
Living / Dining Room 22' 6" x 11' 6" ( 6.86m x 3.51m )
display fireplace with hearth, over mantle and electric fire as fitted, two double radiators, TV point, sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, door to
Breakfast Room 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
double radiator, sealed unit double glazed door to covered side passage, open archway to
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
well fitted with range of units with Mahogany trim comprising one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps, range of base units and matching wall cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer or dishwasher, cooker space with gas/electric cooker points and extractor over, larger/storage cupboard, fully tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window. Combined the two rooms extend to 17'3 x 7'9.
Covered Side Passageway 24' 6" x 4' 4" ( 7.47m x 1.32m )
with doors to front and rear garden, and very useful storage.
First Floor Landing
large airing cupboard with hot water tank, abundance of shelving and sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 6" max ( 3.66m x 3.51m max )
with range of wardrobes with four sliding mirrored doors, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Bedroom 2 14' x 8' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.51m )
double wardrobe, radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, access to insulated and boarded loft space with light and ladder.
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' max ( 3.66m x 2.44m max )
built-in wardrobes, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.36m x 1.78m )
panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, fully tiled walls, double radiator, shaver point, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Outside - Integral Garage 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
up and over door, light, power points, loft storage space, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler for hot water and heating.
laid to lawn with borders, driveway/forecourt affording parking for two vehicles, access via covered side passageway leading through to
Rear Garden 50' x 26' ( 15.24m x 7.92m )
with large patio, young cherry tree and evergreens, large garden shed/store with light and power points and greenhouse, the rear gardens are a delightful feature of the property.
From Maidenhead town centre take the Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green. Continue over the double roundabout and at the following roundabout turn left. Take the first left into Thurlby Way, then left again into Cadwell Drive and the property will be found in a cul de sac on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61186751.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.