5 bedroom detached house for saleWitton Park, Bishop Auckland, Durham, DL14
Sold by Us
- No chain. Available immediately.
- Quiet semi-rural location close to picturesque village green and church
- 2 spacious half tiled bathrooms, 1 en suite plus downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan family living with further separate living room and utility room
- 4 king/double bedrooms on 1st floor; 3 with fitted 'robes. 5th bedroom on second floor (loft)
- Huge loft, full length of the house, (5th bedroom) plumbed for further bathroom. Great usable space
- 2 stables and haystore with power and water at foot of garden, used for storage
- Integral single garage with electric door, storage shelves and direct access to utility room
- 5 minute walk to "Paradise" country park and paths along the river Wear; dog lovers delight
- Good public transport links to senior schools with 2 primary schools within walking distance
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4/5 bedroom detached house in a quiet, semi rural village location within easy reach of local amenities and with good public transport links to schools and shops.
The impressive accommodation is immaculately presented, comprising ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Benefits from gas central heating and superfast broadband.Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail, including room sizes. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61187420.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2w-mjzl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.