3 bedroom terraced house for saleBostock Road, Abingdon
Withdrawn from Market £395,000
- Superbly appointed and improved accommodation which retains much character
- Stylish refitted kitchen with quartz form work surfaces and slate flooring
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Much retained character including stripped floor boards, doors and sash windows
- Two separate reception rooms
- Refitted period style bathroom with complementary tiling
- Loft with laminate flooring, velux window and radiator (accessed via a loft ladder)
- Southerly facing gardens
- Garage and additional storage
- Close to the town centre and on the edge of Albert Park Conservation Area
A significantly improved three bedroom terraced house situated in one of Abingdon's premier locations, surrounded by period property and located within a short distance of Albert Park.
The property retains much of its original character and charm, enhanced with a superbly refitted bespoke kitchen with an excellent range of cupboards with quartz form work surfaces and Aga S-series six-four range cooker (available by separate negotiation).
There are two characterful reception rpoms on the ground floor both of which have stripped wooden floors and cast iron fireplaces with surrounds. The first floor provides three bedrooms together with a refitted period style bathroom suite with chrome fittings and complementary tiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.