Get brand editions for Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leopold Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester

Under Offer £93,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
  • Entrance Hall, Main Reception Room, Kitchen
  • Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
  • Secure Gated Allocated Rear Parking
  • Offered For Sale On A 75% Shared Ownership Basis

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

A fantastic opportunity to purchase this two bedroom ground floor flat, offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis, with the option of buying the remaining 25% share from Riverside. The property is located in the popular suburb of Clarendon Park. The accommodation, which has been recently decorated comprises: main reception room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms & family bathroom along with a new installed Worcester boiler. The property benefits from secure gated allocated parking to the rear. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling, Leicester City Centre, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital, and is within a stone's throw of Queens Road shopping parade with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.

Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, main reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom. Secure gated allocated rear parking.

Main Entrance
Access to the accommodation is from the rear of the building.
Entrance hall
With two cupboards, laminate wood style flooring, fuse box, one double radiator.
Main Reception Room 19'8''x 12'5''
A combination of metal and wooden double glazed window to the front elevation, inset ceiling spotlights, laminate wood flooring, two double radiators.
Kitchen 10' maximum x 9'4'' maximum
With halogen spot lights, kitchen comprises: electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan, sink and drainer with mixer tap, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for washing machine, one double radiator.
Bedroom 15'3'' x 9'7''
A combination of metal and wooden double glazed window to the rear elevation, one double radiator.
Bedroom Two 13'9'' x 6'4''
A combination of metal and wooden double glazed window to the rear elevation, one double radiator.
Bathroom 7'2'' maximum x 6'4'' maximum
Bathroom comprises: low level WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, glass shower screen, partly tiled, laminate wood style flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
Allocated Car Parking Space
Secure allocated parking to the rear of the building, with electric gates.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 August 2016


View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 9650648_7276423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.