3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSinfin Lane, Sinfin, Derby
Offers Over £110,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- END TOWN HOUSE
- PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for Derby City centre and major commuter links is this well presented and deceptively spacious end town house with off road parking and generously proportioned rear garden.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for Derby City centre and major commuter links is this well presented and deceptively spacious end town house with off road parking and generously proportioned rear garden. The well appointed accommodation has been enhanced by the current owners to a high standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. In brief, the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, bathroom, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, front and rear garden and gated driveway. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation UPVC door, front elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.02m )
having front and rear elevation double glazed windows, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
having a recently installed matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric oven/grill with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing fro a dishwasher or space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, space for a breakfast table, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, four recessed spotlights, tiled flooring and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 4' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.27m )
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, extractor fan and tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
having white low level wc, tiled flooring, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' ( 4.24m x 3.05m )
having front and rear elevation double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard housing recently installed gas central heating combination Worcester Bosch boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.20m x 1.98m )
having front elevation double glazed window, large storage cupboard and radiator.
tot he front of the property there is a gate driveway providing ample off street parking, the driveway is flanked by a low maintenance gravelled area which incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door. Gated access tor ear garden, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary hedging and fencing. to the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates outside lighting, flower beds and boundary hedging and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61189109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.