3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWymondham
Sold by Us
- Semi-detached house in Wymondham
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of them doubles with built-in storage
- 154 (max) L-shaped lounge/diner
- 1010 (max) kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Solar panels for hot water
- Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with access gate to garage
- Single en-bloc garage
- Within easy reach of the town centre, train station & local amenities
SUMMARY Smartly presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property on the outskirts of Wymondham offering well designed and practical accommodation. Located within easy reach of Wymondham train station, the A11 and the numerous local amenities.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with WC and stairs leading off, a well laid out kitchen with integrated appliances and an L-shaped lounge/diner with under stair storage. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 of them doubles with built-in storage, plus a family bathroom. A lawned rear garden with patio and access gate to the en-bloc garage completes a very attractive package.
There are over 4 years remaining on the NHBC and we have been advised that he solar panels provide hot water only and were supplied with the house from new.
OUTSIDE The front of the property has a small garden measuring approx. 25' x 8' comprising of a step up to a sloping path to the front door. Mature shrubs provide a partial screen from the road. there is also an outside tap.
The rear garden can be accessed via a wooden gate to the left hand side of the house and measures approx. 24' x 25'. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio and shrubs to one corner. A rear gate allows access to a passageway leading to the rear en-bloc garage which measures approx. 22'9 x 9'8, with eaves storage.
DIRECTIONS From Norwich, follow the A11 towards Thetford. Take the exit signposted to Wymondham and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit, passing the Police HQ on your left hand side and Waitrose on the right. Follow this road to the crossroads with traffic lights and turn left towards the station. Pass under the arched railway bridge and turn immediately left. The property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61189544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.