3 bedroom town house for saleAdamson Close, Edgewater Park, Warrington
- Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom
- En-suite Bathroom
- Sought After Location
- Enclosed Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating: C
A delightful property in very good condition. This stunning town house is set over three floors and includes master bedroom with en-suite, contemporary kitchen/diner with patio doors leading out to the garden and a modern family bathroom. Situated in the highly sought after location of Edgewater Park there is an enclosed garden at the rear and allocated parking. This property is a perfect home for families or first time buyers.
Edgewater Park is a new development by the well established Morris Homes. Predominantly residential you will find a mixture of apartments, townhouses and detached family homes. Within a short walking distance there is easy access to the Trans Pennine Trail and local parks to enjoy walks and bike rides. This area offers a good selection of local primary and secondary schools. Just 2 miles from Warrington town centre and minutes from Grappenhall, Stockton Heath and Lymm. Also easy access to the M6 and M56 motorway.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION
● Entrance Hall
● Dining Kitchen 7.0m x 2.8m
● Utility Room 1.8m x 1.5m
● Lounge 4.0m x 3.8m
● Bedroom three 3.2m x 2.0m
● Master Bedroom 3.0m x 2.8m
● En-suite 2.8m x 1.0m
● Bedroom two 3.0m x 2.3m
● Bathroom 1.9m x 1.9m
At the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden, laid to lawn, with storage shed.
● Liverpool City Centre 26 miles via M62
● Manchester City Centre 22 miles via M56
● Chester City Centre 23 miles via M56
● Warrington Town Centre 3 miles
● Manchester Airport 15 miles via M56
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Drainage: Mains Connected
● Broadband Availability: 76Mb (Via BT)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61191068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454000823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.