3 bedroom apartment for saleWhitworth Court, Norwich
- No onward chain
- Three bedroom first floor apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Modern kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Allocated parking
A superbly presented three bed first floor apartment situated within the popular suburb of Old Catton. The property is being sold with no onward chain and benefits from clean contemporary accommodation throughout with en-suite to master, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing essential!
Karndean flooring, storage cupboard, heating thermostat, smooth ceiling, radiator with cover and wall mounted phone entry system.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Fully fitted and quality range of wall and base level units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and grill, washing machine, fridge freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, karndean flooring and uPVC double glazed window with views over communal green.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, karndean flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.87m )
With uPVC double glazed window, radiator, plastered ceiling and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, plastered ceiling, extractor fan and karndean flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with views over communal gardens, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' ( 4.32m x 3.96m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect with views over communal gardens, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
The property has access to a communal garden and an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61193204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.