3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiller Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £80,000-£85,000***
- Well Presented
- Kitchen / Diner with Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEW EARLY
***Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000*** Good first time buy is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house offers a great home for a variety of buyers. The property benefits from a kitchen / diner with appliances, tiled bathroom and secure rear garden. VIEW EARLY!
Located within this residential area, is this three bedroom semi-detached house. Well presented with entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/diner with patio door and appliances and tiled bathroom. Enclosed rear garden with covered patio area. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Thorne is excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few, the historic market town also offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. A viewing is highly recommended!
Having a PVCu door with double glazed panel and coving to ceiling. A radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 9" max width ( 3.63m x 4.80m max width )
Having a front double glazed window and a radiator. Fire surround with marble heath and inset to coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.00m )
Having a rear double glazed window, aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors and half double glazed side entrance door. Coving to ceiling and a radiator. The kitchen comprises; Oak effect wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler and an understairs cupboard with gas and electric meter.
Having a side facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Loft access and cylinder / airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 6" plus door recess ( 3.53m x 3.20m plus door recess )
Having a front double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Built in cupboard, an ornamental cola iron fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" max depth plus door recess ( 3.38m x 2.72m max depth plus door recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 6" including ( 2.51m x 2.59m including )
Bulk head to staircase. Having a front double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Having side and rear facing double glazed windows and tiled walls. The bathroom comprises; White suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. A radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with wicket fencing. Concrete car stand with no drop kerbs. Pedestrian access to the side of the house to the enclosed rear garden. The rear of the property benefits from panelled fencing, laid to lawn with borders. Perspex rain canopy providing a covered patio area. Shrub border and a cold water garden tap.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61193228.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.