2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWell End, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- No Upward Chain
- Village Location
- Double Garage
- Two Double Bedrooms
*No Upward Chain
*Two Double Bedrooms
Upvc Door into;
6.23m x (max) 3.68m (20' 5" max x 12') There is an electric fire, stairs leading to landing, radiator and windows to front and side.
2.39m x 2.85m (7' 10" x 9'4") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, single drainer with sink, electric cooker with gas hob and plumbing for washing machine. There are partly tiled walls, radiator and window to side.
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin, corner bath and shower enclosure. There are partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, two radiators and a frosted window to rear.
2.65m x 3.56m (8' 8" x 11' 8") There is a radiator and window to the rear.
2.51m x 3.67m (8' 2" x 12') There is a radiator, window to front and storage cupboard.
The front gardens is gravelled providing off road parking and leading towards the double garage. The rear garden is low maintenance and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61193354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.