Land for saleChesterfield Road,Heage,DE56
Guide Price* 0.24 ac. | £100,000
- 0.24 acres (0.1 hectares)
For Sale By Public Auction on 27th July 2017
An opportunity to acquire a fringe-of-village located single plot with
outstanding views over open countryside
Guide Price: £100,00-£120,000
Freehold, with full vacant possession.
• A truly most individual site of approximately 0.243 acres, located on the fringe of this popular Derbyshire village.
• Situated midway between the local town centres of Belper and Ripley, which offer a good range of amenities.
• The plot has previously had the benefit of detailed planning consent granted by Amber Valley District Council and at present an amended application has been lodged.
• The previous planning consent (Application No. Ref AVA/2013/0014 dated 31 July 2013) was for the creation of a detached two bedroom dwelling.
Cleggs, Apex Court, Ruddington Lane, Nottingham NG11 7DD, For the attention of: Mark Williams. Tel: 0115 977 5877.
Amber Valley Borough Council, The Town Hall, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5 3BT, Tel: 01773 570222.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOTBRIARMEADE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.