2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLevishaw Close, Buxton, Norwich
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Well maintained gardens
This is a well presented semi-detached bungalow set in a cul-de-sac location in Buxton. The property offers accommodation to include 2 bedrooms, refitted kitchen and bathroom, lounge and conservatory. Outside there is parking and well maintained gardens.
UPVC door, radiator, airing cupboard, spotlights and access to loft space.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed windows.
Lounge 17' 11" x 9' 6" ( 5.46m x 2.90m )
Fireplace with gas fire, TV point and double glazed patio doors.
Conservatory 15' 10" x 7' 3" ( 4.83m x 2.21m )
Wood effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" + wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.56m + wardrobe x 2.90m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, fully tiled, radiator and double glazed window.
There is a driveway to the side of the property providing ample off road parking.
The rear garden is well kept with plants, shrubs and a shed.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer and take the first right hand turn towards Buxton. Follow this road into the village and take the right hand turn into Crown Road and at the T-Junction turn left into Brook Street, then first left into Bulwer Road. Turn left into Levishaw Close, then into the first cul-de-sac on the right hand side and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61196018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.