2 bedroom cottage for saleBank Cottage, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £115,000
- Refurbished in 2016
- Two Bedroom Character cottage
- Stunning Views & Larger than average garden
- NO UPPER CHAIN!
- New Kitchen, shower room & carpets
- Deceptively spacious - MUST VIEW!
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this stunning character cottage which was refurbished in 2016. Boasting two bedrooms, breath-taking views and a generous garden to the rear elevation.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this stunning character cottage which was refurbished in 2016. Boasting two bedrooms, breath-taking views and a generous garden to the rear elevation. The renovations completed in 2016 include a new kitchen and shower room, new carpets and new double glazing were specified. In brief, the property comprises of modern fitted kitchen, utility room and spacious lounge to the ground floor. The first floor holds two bedrooms (both with fitted furniture) and the modern fitted shower room. To the front of the property, there is a low maintenance yard and on-street parking, and the rear benefits from a generous garden which has breath-taking views. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession and we highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Enter the property through the door accessed from Fore Lane Avenue into the modern fitted kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 5' 8" ( 4.80m x 1.73m )
NEWLY FITTED IN 2016! This kitchen boasts a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a new electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over and space for an under counter appliance. There is a newly fitted UVPC Double Glazed window and door to the rear elevation. The boiler for the property is located here and there is a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 3' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.19m )
Located just of the kitchen the utility room provides space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer in addition to any other appliances such as fridges and freezers. There is a UVPC Double Glazed window to the side elevation and the utility meters for the property are located here.
Lounge 14' x 16' into alcoves ( 4.27m x 4.88m into alcoves )
A spacious room newly re-decorated and re-carpeted in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish, the views offered by the UVPC Double glazed sliding patio doors and the window to the rear elevation are far reaching and very impressive. There is a cast iron multi fuel fire set in the exposed brick and stone chimney breast. The lounge benefits from a central heating radiator, TV point and there is ample space for lounge furniture in addition to a small dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to both bedrooms and the family shower room.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" into alcove x 11' 9" pluc recess ( 3.33m into alcove x 3.58m pluc recess )
A spacious double bedroom which has been recently re-decorated an re-carpeted in 2016 to a modern finish. There are a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers in addition to a useful over stairs storage cupboard which provides access to the loft space. There is a UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation which has stunning far reaching views down the valley and there is a central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" into recess x 7' 8" maximum ( 2.79m into recess x 2.34m maximum )
This unusually shaped room has been measured at it's longest points and comfortable fits a single bed and is fitted with a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers. There is a central heating radiator and a UVPC Double glazed window to the front elevation. Created to a modern and neutral finish.
This room has been fitted with a new three piece suite in 2016, which comprises of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and a step in shower cubicle with a fitted electric shower. There is a frosted UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation, a chrome heated towel rail and the walls are partially tiled.
The front of the property is a low maintenance yard and on-street parking is available. There is also a useful stone-built storage room large enough to accommodate a few bicycles.
To the rear of the property is a generous tiered garden which has two lawned areas, two patio areas and a variety of flower beds. The rear garden boasts far reaching views over the grazing fields and down the Calder valley. There is another out-house located in the rear garden which is a useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61196093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.