Land for saleBow Lane, Withybrook, Coventry, CV7
Under Offer £150,000
- This sale offers an opportunity to purchase land on the fringe of the village of Withybrook.
- At present the land is down to permanent pasture
- The boundaries of the property are highlighted red on the attached plan.
Full descriptionThis sale offers an opportunity to purchase 15.04 Acres (6.09 Hectares) of land on the fringe of the village of Withybrook. At present the land is down to permanent pasture and has been grazed by cattle and sheep, cut for fodder for a number of years. The boundaries of the property are highlighted red on the attached plan.
Remarks and Stipulations:
Tenure: – Freehold with vacant possession being given 25th March 2017
Valuation: - there will be no allowance for dilapidations (if any)
Services: - no main services are connected to the land. There is however a natural water source via two ponds. Potential purchases should make their own enquires as to the location and adequacy of any services
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not.
Arbitration: - Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans and particulars: - These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Basic Farm Payments: - No entitlements are included in the sale
Guide Price: £150,000
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs dated: August 2016
Particulars dated: August 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61197023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.