3 bedroom terraced house for saleHamfield Cottages, Lower Road, Cookham, Maidenhead, SL6
Guide Price £475,000
- Modern and well presented interior yet retaining much of the original charm and character
- Two reception rooms plus fitted kitchen with French doors onto garden
- Two first floor bedrooms, refitted shower room and additional second floor bedroom
- Privately enclosed south facing rear garden and parking for one vehicle to the front
- Cookham Rise Station 0.3 mile (London Paddington via Maidenhead)
- Marlow & Maidenhead Town Centres 3 miles
- M4 J8/9 Maidenhead 5 miles / M40 J3 Wooburn Green 9 miles
- Heathrow Airport 20 miles / Central London 32 miles
Located a short walk from Cookham station and High Street offering a mixture of public houses and local amenities and within 3 miles of Marlow and Maidenhead offering a more comprehensive range of shopping and dining facilities. Local leisure facilities include golf at Winter Hill, Temple and Harleyford, rowing at Marlow, walking, riding and cycling in both Cookham and at National Trust lands at nearby Pinkneys Green, Bourne End Marina along with the Court Gardens Leisure Complex in Marlow and the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
From the centre of Marlow proceed south down the High Street, pass over the bridge and turn left just after the Compleat Angler hotel into Quarywood Road. Climb the hill into Cookham Dean and at the T-junction turn left into Dean Lane. Continue down the hill passing Herries School and the Chequers Pub/ Restaurant towards Cookham Village. After a short distance Dean Lane becomes Lower Road where the property will be found on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW160198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.