3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLodge Road, Heacham, KING'S LYNN
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Refurbished semi detached house
- Popular coastal village location
- 21' open plan kitchen/family room
- 28' lounge/diner
- 3 bedrooms
- En suite shower room and family bathroom
- Off road parking
* A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, REFURBISHED HOUSE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN * The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises cloakroom, open plan kitchen/family room, 28' lounge/diner, 3 bedrooms, 2 en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
* A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, REFURBISHED HOUSE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - IDEAL FOR FAMILY, SECOND HOME OR INVESTMENT * The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout and comprises cloakroom, open plan kitchen/family room, 28' lounge/diner, 3 bedrooms, 2 en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. AN EARLY VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entrance Hall 26' 10" x 5' 4" ( 8.18m x 1.63m )
Tiled flooring, staircase to first floor, radiator with cover, recessed ceiling spotlights, central heating thermostat control.
Low level wc, hand basin with mirror over, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, obscured window to the side.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Family Room 21' x 17' 4" ( 6.40m x 5.28m )
Newly fitted with a modern range of units at base and wall level with matching drawers and glass fronted display wall unit, double bowl ceramic sink, tiled splashbacks, woodblock work surfaces, matching breakfast bar, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in microwave and oven/grill with ceramic hob and extractor unit over, radiator, bay window to the side with shutters, further window to the side with shutters, double doors to the rear garden with full length windows to either side, recessed ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, fireplace recess with gas fired multi fuel effect fire.
Lounge / Diner 28' 2" max x 12' 7" max ( 8.59m max x 3.84m max )
Bay window to the front with shutters and window to the rear with shutters, two radiators, fireplace recess with fitted log burner on raised slate heath.
Recessed ceiling spotlights, built in cupboard.
Master Bedroom 16' 6" max x 15' 7" max ( 5.03m max x 4.75m max )
Bay window to the front, access to loft space, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, cast iron fireplace, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
Large corner shower cubicle with rain shower, pedestal hand basin with mirror over, low level wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, obscured window to the front, recessed ceiling spotlights and half tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Corner tiled shower cubicle with rain shower, pedestal hand basin with mirror above, low level wc, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, half tiled walls, recessed ceiling spotlights, obscured window to the side.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Free standing ball and claw bath with fitted shower screen and rain shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand basin with mirror over, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spotlights, half tiled walls, obscured window to the side.
There is a brick retaining wall to the side and front boundary with shingled garden and tiled pathway to the front door. The rear garden comprises shingle with raised timber planters with flowers and shrubs. Paved patio and barbecue area. Car parking space for two small cars. Two store sheds.
Please note that in addition to the interior of the property being fully refurbished, it has also had a new roof.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Proceed through the village and just after the shops on the left hand side, turn left into Lodge Road. Number 17 will be found at the end of the road on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61198046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.