2 bedroom terraced house for saleKnowsley Road, Norwich
Guide Price £180,000
- Two / three bedroom Victorian terrace
- Popular location
- Well presented throughout
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
A superb two / three bedroom Victorian terrace in the heart of the North City. Well presented throughout with double glazing and central heating with everything a north city property has to offer on the door step. Call now to arrange you viewing.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of base units with stainless steel one bowel sink and drainer, rolltop worksurfaces, cooker hood, central heating boiler, wood effect lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed door to garden.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC with extractor fan, radiator, wood effect lino flooring and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet and door to:
Bedroom Three 6' x 9' 3" ( 1.83m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a bisected rear garden, mainly laid to lawn. Ref: 34361
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61198130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.