3 bedroom terraced house for saleEade Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two/three bedroom mid terrace house
- Recently renovated
- Quality kitchen and bathroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Popular north City location
THE TERRACE HOUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard this beautifully presented two/three bedroom mid terrace is located to the north of Norwich. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, modern kitchen and bathroom.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window and door to the front, gas fireplace, radiator, original style coving, decorative ceiling rose and smooth plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, understairs cupboard and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.08m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, cupboard housing central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to garden.
With a suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, loft access, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, exposed brick feature wall and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.08m x 3.00m )
Off bedroom two with double glazed window to the rear, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
The rear garden is hard landscaped making it low maintenance and is bisected whilst to the front of the property there is a small courtyard style garden. Ref: 34461
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61198145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.